Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2016, 07:11 PM   #1
2021 Forest River 26FKBS

Overhead wiring.

New owner of a 2014 Catalina 25RKS. Looking at some electronic upgrades. After replacing the crappy stock speakers I want to run an HDMI cable to the bedroom from the TV area by the dinette. I am going to install a Small Bluray player and put a second TV in the bedroom. Was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to snake a cable through the overhead. We have the all seasons package so to run the cable under the camper would have to take off the black plastic weather proofing under the camper. Either way is going to be PIA.

2021 Flagstaff Ultra Lite 26FKBS. 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 for Tow Vehicle.
jeffdawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:04 PM   #2
Professional Curmudgeon

I've thought of changing out the speakers and even adding a couple to line the sound up with the seating more accurately. However, I figured snaking the wires just the short distance would be too difficult, let alone all the say to the bedroom.
I have yet to mount a t.v. In the bedroom, though I have been meaning to for the past three years. I'd be content to use the player in the dining area, so am interested in how that works out for you.
wrvond is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wiring