Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2017, 08:57 PM   #1

TV Mount

My 2018 333RETS is being built April 9th. I know the Legacy Edition comes with a TV in the living room. My question is if there is a TV mount in the bedroom or does that have to be purchased separately? Every unit that I see online has the mount installed already. Just trying to be prepared.
Hilton1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 05:54 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilton1969 View Post
My 2018 333RETS is being built April 9th. I know the Legacy Edition comes with a TV in the living room. My question is if there is a TV mount in the bedroom or does that have to be purchased separately? Every unit that I see online has the mount installed already. Just trying to be prepared.

I ran into a similar problem with my Apex 300BHS. The bh had a spot for a tv mount on the side with the outside kitchen. I knew I couldn't use the 5" lag bolts supplied with the tv mount. So I called the manufacturer and ask what size wood screw could I use. Went to Lowes a got 1" screw. I still have to use a Velcro strap to hold in down whole towing. Here is a pic of the full motion tv mount. I purchased. Hope this helps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0259.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	277.0 KB
ID:	132680Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0258.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	279.9 KB
ID:	132681
17' Coachmen Apex 300 BHS
15' Ram CC Laramie 4x4, 3.92
aries75 is offline   Reply With Quote