Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2016, 03:16 AM   #1

Warranty Work

Does anyone know where warranty work can be done on a Catalina Coachman SBX 2016, in Tucson AZ? Thank you.
miimagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:19 AM   #2

I don't have the answer to your question but do have a recommendation. I needed work on my '15 Coachman TT but the selling dealer was 95 miles from me. I sent an e-mail to Coachmen and asked IF there was any place closer for me to use for warranty work. Well, there was a place here in my home town. I never even knew that this RV repair guy was here. He doesn't sell units, just does RV repair. All was well in the end. So maybe try e-mailing Coachmen about this and see what they have to say.
Thurman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #3

Thanks for that info. I will check into that.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:34 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by miimagination View Post
Does anyone know where warranty work can be done on a Catalina Coachman SBX 2016, in Tucson AZ? Thank you.
contact the factory,..... I needed warranty work and the nearest FR dealer is two hours away, ..... I called FR and got their approval to go to a local shop, I would pay and they would reimburse me w/a receipt,...... a weld on my Murphy Bed frame had broken and FR okayed beefing up all the other weld joints to prevent it happening again,..... the local shop wanted $600 to do just the welding, because it was out of their normal work, I would remove the frame and reinstall afterwards..... I contacted FR again and they okayed me doing the work, but would only reimburse for the materials needed(w/receipt), no labor(which I knew that would be the case),...... a lot of work, but the frame and the bed installation is better now than FR would ever do and without welding,... cost $139, FR saved a lot of money on that "warranty" repair,.....they would have had to pay much more even to one of their dealers just for labor for pulling the whole bed out, repairing the frame and then reinstalling the bed unit,..... they did reimburse, and every body is happy.....

contact the factory, they were fair and easy to deal with..............

fella10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:43 PM   #5

Thanks for that advice. I will definately find out to see what I can do with forest river. Much appreciated.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:38 PM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by miimagination View Post
Thanks for that advice. I will definately find out to see what I can do with forest river. Much appreciated.
I think you need to contact Coachmen.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 01:38 AM   #7

Thanks. I just called a warranty rep. for Catalina travel trailers, so should work out. Thanks.

Tags
warranty