Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
Site Team

Adding RV make/model in profile

There have been several times where it has been advantageous to be able to seek out fellow members who have a particular make/model/year RV for information.

A good example was the Michelin tire recall, where I found other Sunseeker owners to inform them that they may have recalled tires.

If you choose to add this information to your profile, it can greatly help others who may also need your model specific wisdom and advice.....as they can search out fellow members with certain/specific RV's.

If this is something you may want to list in your profile, it's real easy to add.

1. Click on the 'User CP' tab near top of any FRF page.
2. On left hand side, click "edit your details"
3. Scroll down till you see the additional information, and add any information you feel comfortable providing. (ie TV, brand/year/model RV, state, city, etc)
4. Click save changes at bottom of screen

----------------------------------------------
Now to search for this information

1. Click the "community" tab at top of FRF page, then click on "members list"
2. Right underneath the number of members pages, near the top right...click on "search members"....then "advanced search"
3. You will now see the boxes that you can enter info into to search member profiles by TV, brand/year/model, etc.
4. Click "search now" at the very bottom

It's that easy, and hopefully helps others exchange information, knowledge, and experiences with each other.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:18 PM   #2

Note: this procedure does not apply to the iphone app (unless I'm really missing something, ha).
Old 09-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBird View Post
Note: this procedure does not apply to the iphone app (unless I'm really missing something, ha).
Does not apply to mobile devices using the app.
It must be via Web version of frf.

TURBS

EDIT by site team: As has been pointed out, these instructions apply to the full version site of FRF and not the limited mobile app versions.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:06 PM   #4
Another adventure awaits!

Frustrated

I would like to edit my personal profile ... Have tried following directions provided in this post ... Menu -> User CP ... then after that there is nowhere indicated to change profile ...
I am not computer illiterate ... Actually I can usually negotiate around any website but the FROG website not that user friendly, I must say ...
Old 04-19-2015, 06:45 PM   #5
Jeffco, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post

If you choose to add this information to your profile, it can greatly help others who may also need your model specific wisdom and advice.....as they can search out fellow members with certain/specific RV's.

If this is something you may want to list in your profile, it's real easy to add.

1. Click on the 'User CP' tab near top of FRF page.
For step 3 you need to look down at "Edit Signature"
As a minimum, add your RV.

Most forum members add more information.
"Have some fun reading and adding comments to topics that concern you".

Mary & Ted
2016 Silverback 33IK
2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD CrewCab Diesel/Super Glide Hitch
Days camped 09 -53, 10 -56, 11 -57, 12 - 55, 13 - 46, 14 - 50, 15 - 60, 16 -32
7 FROG Rallies (Goshen(4), Charleston, Amana(2))
Old 04-19-2015, 07:11 PM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HESN22 View Post
I would like to edit my personal profile ... Have tried following directions provided in this post ... Menu -> User CP ... then after that there is nowhere indicated to change profile ...
I am not computer illiterate ... Actually I can usually negotiate around any website but the FROG website not that user friendly, I must say ...
To make sure we are at the same place the FROG (Forest River Owners Group) website is not the same as this site of Forest River Forums/FRF that you are currently reading. Many members of FRF are also members of FROG.

http://www.forestriverfrog.com/WhoWeAre.aspx

FRF even has a dedicated forum subsection for FROG rally and events

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/

As stated in the instructional post,

3. Scroll down till you see the additional information, and add any information you feel comfortable providing. (ie TV, brand/year/model RV)

Here are some screenshots of steps 2 and 3. Make sure to save changes when adding the make/model of your RV/TV. Hope it helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frf options.jpg
Views:	920
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	74744  
Attached Images

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:28 AM   #7

Forum Broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
To make sure we are at the same place the FROG (Forest River Owners Group) website is not the same as this site of Forest River Forums/FRF that you are currently reading. Many members of FRF are also members of FROG.

FROG - Forest River Owners Group

FRF even has a dedicated forum subsection for FROG rally and events

The Rally Zone | F.R.O.G. Events - Forest River Forums

As stated in the instructional post,

3. Scroll down till you see the additional information, and add any information you feel comfortable providing. (ie TV, brand/year/model RV)

Here are some screenshots of steps 2 and 3. Make sure to save changes when adding the make/model of your RV/TV. Hope it helps.
As of this morning, the forum looks different. I can no longer get to my User Control Panel. Clicking on that option from the new menu takes me to a page that does not have the user CP access. Help!
Old 07-09-2015, 01:17 PM   #8

I think I got my signature on here. Testing to see.

Bob, Diane & Snoopy
2018 3050s Sunseeker