Old 04-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Sabre 32BHOK-6 5th Wheel Bunkhouse Travel Trailer by Palomino
Check this out for great photos of this unit!
Maybe you've seen them all but just in case.

turbs

Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #12

Turbs,

Yes, i have seen those photos, Thanks. That dealership definitely knows how to put together a great photo album.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Yes, and they know how to sell and service which is top notch!
Did you notice the price ?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #14
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by h20ski View Post
Just a question? Have you emailed or contacted Sabre about the closest dealer to you? The reason I ask is because they have added a few dealers since we bought ours about 2 years ago. Can't speak about your floorplan, but we love our Sabre. We have over 5000 miles and 45 nights the only issues I've has is a bad outside speaker. Have funn and WELCOME to the forum.

X10 We are very lucky to have Sabresam active on this site to support Sabre owners.
X2, I'm probably just about to hit 5,000 miles towing and am up to 56 nights camping in ours. Almost no problems that weren't self-inflicted except for a toilet that has decided to leak between the top and bottom halves. A call to Dometic setup the replacement lickity-split, though!
Old 04-15-2013, 11:42 PM   #15

I have not called to check on the closest dealer, I have only searched online for units I find for sale and the closest is easily 5 hours maybe 6 away. The price of the one in the above link is tempting but I still need to see one. I am up north of Seattle so not too much to pick from. The closest one I have found is just on the Idaho border near Spokane. Now that I have all your input that this is something I should consider, I will make the necessary calls to see what I can find closer. Perhaps the wife and I can do a road trip to check one out somewhere.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxum1989 View Post
I have not called to check on the closest dealer, I have only searched online for units I find for sale and the closest is easily 5 hours maybe 6 away. The price of the one in the above link is tempting but I still need to see one. I am up north of Seattle so not too much to pick from. The closest one I have found is just on the Idaho border near Spokane. Now that I have all your input that this is something I should consider, I will make the necessary calls to see what I can find closer. Perhaps the wife and I can do a road trip to check one out somewhere.
Good luck!
Let us know how the search goes!

Turbs
Old 04-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #17

Hi gang,

I am seriously considering the 32bhok at this point (still have not seen one-working on it) but I am a little confused on one difference I see in the trailers I find online. In the master bedroom it seems the ability to have a washer/dryer comes and goes. I would like to have this washer/dryer roughed in with that separate closet in the master but it just seems that in the same year built trailer, some have it and some don't. I look online at the options list and roughed in washer/dryer is not listed as an option but a standard item. Does anyone have any knowledge about why this difference happens from one trailer to another? Are there two different factories building slightly different trailers?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #18
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxum1989 View Post
Hi gang,

I am seriously considering the 32bhok at this point (still have not seen one-working on it) but I am a little confused on one difference I see in the trailers I find online. In the master bedroom it seems the ability to have a washer/dryer comes and goes. I would like to have this washer/dryer roughed in with that separate closet in the master but it just seems that in the same year built trailer, some have it and some don't. I look online at the options list and roughed in washer/dryer is not listed as an option but a standard item. Does anyone have any knowledge about why this difference happens from one trailer to another? Are there two different factories building slightly different trailers?
Pm member sabresam He is a factory rep and will help.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #19

Pretty sure all 32BHOK have washer/dryer hookups. Simply hot / cold water and drain, and a dedicated 20a single outlet
jtstromsburg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #20
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Not mine lol.
Maybe 2012 and newer