Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #1

possible new sabre 32 bhok

Hi all. Looking for any input into a Sabre 32 bhok. I found this layout the other day and online it looks perfect for my family. Just looking for any input good, bad or ugly about this floor plan and Sabre in general. I am putting off a trip to go see one until I get a little more information about one. The closest one to view in person is about a five hour drive away. Thanks.
maxum1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:21 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxum1989 View Post
Hi all. Looking for any input into a Sabre 32 bhok. I found this layout the other day and online it looks perfect for my family. Just looking for any input good, bad or ugly about this floor plan and Sabre in general. I am putting off a trip to go see one until I get a little more information about one. The closest one to view in person is about a five hour drive away. Thanks.
The 32-bhok and sabre in general are great! We also have the luxury of having a factory rep on this forum and he has been awesome in helping with any issues
Sabresam makes sure we are taken care of.
We are on our second year with our bhok and have nothing but good to say about it.

If you have specific questions please ask!

Turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:47 AM   #3

Yup, what he ^^ said. We just got a Sabre 34Tbok and couldn't be happier with the quality of it. The outdoor kitchens are great!
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:48 AM   #4

Welcome to the forum. Although we don't have a bhok we do love our Sabre. Excellent value.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:55 AM   #5
Camper Less Camping

We've been thrilled with our Sabre, great features & styling for a mid level 5'ver!

Old 04-15-2013, 07:24 AM   #6

My parents have this model and they love it. We have stayed in it a few times before we bought our Roo. It was plenty of room for 4 adults and 2 kids. The bunks were really roomy too, much bigger then the ones in our Roo.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #7
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

The 32-bhok and sabre in general are great! We also have the luxury of having a factory rep on this forum and he has been awesome in helping with any issues
Sabresam makes sure we are taken care of.
We are on our second year with our bhok and have nothing but good to say about it.

If you have specific questions please ask!

Turbs
Ditto for me
Old 04-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #8

Thats awesome. Thanks everyone. I will definitely look into making the trip to see one of these in person. I have viewed countless photos and many you tube videos of this floor plan and love everything I see.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
H2oski

Just a question? Have you emailed or contacted Sabre about the closest dealer to you? The reason I ask is because they have added a few dealers since we bought ours about 2 years ago. Can't speak about your floorplan, but we love our Sabre. We have over 5000 miles and 45 nights the only issues I've has is a bad outside speaker. Have funn and WELCOME to the forum.

X10 We are very lucky to have Sabresam active on this site to support Sabre owners.
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #10

Quote:
Thats awesome. Thanks everyone. I will definitely look into making the trip to see one of these in person. I have viewed countless photos and many you tube videos of this floor plan and love everything I see.
Well worth the drive...we are on our second Sabre and they just keep getting better and better. Actually bought them both sight unseen (at least the floor plans we have and had). Was able to see many Sabres in person first though before pulling the trigger on the first one.
QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Sabre 32BHOK-6 5th Wheel Bunkhouse Travel Trailer by Palomino
Check this out for great photos of this unit!
Maybe you've seen them all but just in case.

turbs
Old 04-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #12

Turbs,

Yes, i have seen those photos, Thanks. That dealership definitely knows how to put together a great photo album.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Yes, and they know how to sell and service which is top notch!
Did you notice the price ?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #14
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by h20ski View Post
Just a question? Have you emailed or contacted Sabre about the closest dealer to you? The reason I ask is because they have added a few dealers since we bought ours about 2 years ago. Can't speak about your floorplan, but we love our Sabre. We have over 5000 miles and 45 nights the only issues I've has is a bad outside speaker. Have funn and WELCOME to the forum.

X10 We are very lucky to have Sabresam active on this site to support Sabre owners.
X2, I'm probably just about to hit 5,000 miles towing and am up to 56 nights camping in ours. Almost no problems that weren't self-inflicted except for a toilet that has decided to leak between the top and bottom halves. A call to Dometic setup the replacement lickity-split, though!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #15

I have not called to check on the closest dealer, I have only searched online for units I find for sale and the closest is easily 5 hours maybe 6 away. The price of the one in the above link is tempting but I still need to see one. I am up north of Seattle so not too much to pick from. The closest one I have found is just on the Idaho border near Spokane. Now that I have all your input that this is something I should consider, I will make the necessary calls to see what I can find closer. Perhaps the wife and I can do a road trip to check one out somewhere.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
I have not called to check on the closest dealer, I have only searched online for units I find for sale and the closest is easily 5 hours maybe 6 away. The price of the one in the above link is tempting but I still need to see one. I am up north of Seattle so not too much to pick from. The closest one I have found is just on the Idaho border near Spokane. Now that I have all your input that this is something I should consider, I will make the necessary calls to see what I can find closer. Perhaps the wife and I can do a road trip to check one out somewhere.
Good luck!
Let us know how the search goes!

Turbs
Old 04-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #17

Hi gang,

I am seriously considering the 32bhok at this point (still have not seen one-working on it) but I am a little confused on one difference I see in the trailers I find online. In the master bedroom it seems the ability to have a washer/dryer comes and goes. I would like to have this washer/dryer roughed in with that separate closet in the master but it just seems that in the same year built trailer, some have it and some don't. I look online at the options list and roughed in washer/dryer is not listed as an option but a standard item. Does anyone have any knowledge about why this difference happens from one trailer to another? Are there two different factories building slightly different trailers?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #18
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Hi gang,

I am seriously considering the 32bhok at this point (still have not seen one-working on it) but I am a little confused on one difference I see in the trailers I find online. In the master bedroom it seems the ability to have a washer/dryer comes and goes. I would like to have this washer/dryer roughed in with that separate closet in the master but it just seems that in the same year built trailer, some have it and some don't. I look online at the options list and roughed in washer/dryer is not listed as an option but a standard item. Does anyone have any knowledge about why this difference happens from one trailer to another? Are there two different factories building slightly different trailers?
Pm member sabresam He is a factory rep and will help.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #19

Pretty sure all 32BHOK have washer/dryer hookups. Simply hot / cold water and drain, and a dedicated 20a single outlet
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #20
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Not mine lol.
Maybe 2012 and newer