Old 04-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #31
Still no luck in locating the junction box at the front of the camper. I have fuel lines and a transfer switch with what appears to be generator wires already connected. So all that i am missing is locating the junction box at the front where i wire in the generator. I have the 351 so I do not have the pass thru storage department like harrinc. I have looked everywhere including the front storage compartment and traced all the wires. I feel silly that I cannot find it. I must be overlooking it.

ncamilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #32
Update - I went camping this past weekend and stumbled on the junction box. Of all places on the 351 it is located in the entertainment center! Yes you read it right - the bottom cabinet of the entertainment center. Puma did a good job of hiding the junction box. Now i am going to do some shopping around for an Onan Generator.

Quick recap for those looking to install a generator in a 351 - if you have fuel lines already run to the front in the battery compartment, a transfer switch located on the back of the circuit breaker, and a junction box in the bottom of your entertainment center then you are all set to install a generator like factory.

Thanks for the help everyone! Great forum

ncamilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #33
Its funny how on your model it is in the entertainment center and on mine it is in the storage compartment close to the generator box. They sure are consistent.

2013 Puma Toyhauler
harrinc is offline   Reply With Quote