Old 09-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
Satellite Hook Up

Hello all,, Just got my new F3400TH about a month ago, I am wanting to hook up Satellite , I have the main Tv in the Living Room, one in front bedroom and one in the you hauler . Has anyone done this and if so could you please help me figure this out ? I don't really care if all the TVs are on the same channel , I have bought the Tailgater with the receiver for dish and the received has be activated.

Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
I would think your new rig would have a sat in jack somewhere near the park cable jack.

If not

then wiring all three sets will be difficult. You can atleast do your main TV. Where your main tv is located you could add a outside cable jack mounted to the outside wall. Outside Cable TV Hookup Plate - Colonial put a house cable wall plate on the inside. If it's behind a cabinet would be better. Run Tailgater wire to outside trailer jack, then inside wall plate to sat receiver "in".

1l243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
Forget about connecting to the Sat. jack on your trailer, there will be a splitter in the system and this will prevent power from the sat. receiver back to the tailgater dish. I found this out trying to get a signal to my living room tv. I located the sat. cable under my kitchen slide that comes to the living room tv and spliced into this cable. I connect from the tailgater dish to this cable. as for the bedroom tv I came in thru the basement and up next to the toilet to get a signal to the br tv. You may find a better way to get your signal inside, hope you do...
Gee Whiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #4
After some try and error I think I figured it out , I had to use a A B select switch and converter to change from RCA out put from receiver to a cable , with the A B switch on I can change from antenna to satellite by pushing a button , thanks for the reply
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote