My day doesn't look so good this morning........
I got up early to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and discovered a "dark looking water stain area" on my oak flooring in the kitchen of my Cardinal.
So I open the door and drawers to the area where the hot water heater is under the sink, only to find more damp carpet.
Thing is, I cannot find a single drop of water dripping or "hanging" from anything!! Carpet is wet around the vent stack and off to the right of the hot water heater. And the plywood board under the hot water heater isn't wet. I'm at a loss of where the water is coming from
I've checked :
1. Outside of hot water heater (door area and burner) and its dry
2. Inside and under the hot water heater
3. Under the sink and all plumbing and water lines
4. Pulled the Galley drain valve (not a over full tank, I think)
5. Didn't come from above (over full sink)
6. Vent stack is dry
7. Didn't spill anything above on kitchen counter top
8. Foam around the hot water is dry (where I can get my fingers to)
9. Just happened over night, wasn't there when I went to bed.
10. This is on a 2001 Cardinal 27RKl, 10 gallon Suburban with DSI