Old 08-22-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
2014 cherokee 304 bh fresh water tank issue.

This weekend was my first trip with the unit where we didn't have water on site. So on check in I was filling up the fresh tank and expected the water to run out the fill when it was full. Never did. Instead water started pouring out under the trailer( imagine my horror) my initial thought was busted line somewhere. Thankfully not the case. My fresh tank has a 90 elbow on the side of the tank with a barbed end level with the top of the tank. Yet no hose attached to the fitting. My guess is that this is suppose be the vent line that comes out to the screen near the water fill but the factory forgot to install the hose. .????

2015 Nights Camped 32
2014 Nights Camped 21
2013 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
2014 Cherokee 304 BH
Goose killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #2
Yes, our old 28bh the same. I bought a short piece of 1/2 or 3/8" house and fitted it back to the screen by the fill nozzel. Simple and effective. Seems like they wanted to save $2.00 at build time...
Joel and Teresa
2016 Sabre 34TBOK
2006 GMC 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote

2014, cherokee, fresh water, tank, water, water tank