Final verdict: I just didn't go far enough with my pressure hose. Took him all of 30 minutes to get in there and pressure the waste out of the way. I don't think he made it further than I did. He just did it more than I did, I guess. Working like a charm now. However, the attachment he used was a bit different. It looked gold and it was straight, and it fit on the end of the garden hose.
What I've learned is that next time simply empty as much out of the commode as possible, get the pressure hose in there and fiddle with it to get it as far in there as possible and then keep with the cycle of pressure/empty bowl, pressure/empty bowl until it clears.
Thank you all for the responses and patience. I'll be posting the next thing to fix, if possible, in a few days. I work at home, and due to the bathroom issue taking up so much of my time, I need to get caught back up.
Uncle Bobs, until next time! And thanks again!