Old 06-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #31

Can not believe any dealer would not have a dump valve in stock. Sounds like they are feeding you a line of bull.

papap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #32
Happy Camper

Was an eventful weekend, found out my rig would not be done before we leave this week for our long weekend trip. I was not happy, dealer is an hour away from home. So, since we went that far we drove a little farther to the outlet shops so my wife could do a little shopping then stopped and got the camper on the way home. Well the wife wouldnt even get out of the truck, said I know whats getting ready to happen, well........ I got my keys, owner asks how I am, said with a few explalitves I would be better if my camper was done and when was the coachmac gonna call me! few minutes later and some text messages later I get a phone call. Basicly they are saying now, they had a model change from the 2012 to the 2013, said they changed the sewer on the 2013 due to so many complaints blah blah blah. Ultimately, reasoning why mine is not gonne be done is that they are gonna drop my underbelly, and match my camper to a 2013 with new fittings and two sewer pipes so I can dump each tank independatly. Said they are pulling the parts from the line and shipping the parts to the dealer. Hope to have the parts to the dealer by end of this week and hopefully I can get the rig down to them and have it fixed in one day. Hoping to have another little issue resolved to but gonna wait and see what happens as not to jynx myself. Wish me luck for next week.......at least I am camping this weekend!

deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #33
Happy Camper

Well I got my camper back, ended up outting both pipes together with a Y and two seperate drains. Looks nice, like its supposed to be there unlike the previous set up. At least now I can dump my grey tank without dumping the black tank! Also got a spare tire, thankful for the salesman from coachman! Will test out the new set up starting sat as we are headed south for the week, but thats another post!

deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote