Old 12-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #31
BamaGanza FROG Promoter
WOW a 90 elbow from your toilet? Never heard of that...seems like it would set you up for disaster

Given that your unit is brand new, I would contact your dealer and explain the issue. Your Gray Wolf is still under warranty, so they should be able to come up with something.

I would also consider contacting the FR Gray Wolf division and letting them know of the problem

Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 2014 - 42 2015 - 56 Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #32
Thanks to all !!!!!!!!

Got it cleared by using and employing all you guys and gals suggestions. Thanks.

Bluesman731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:07 AM   #33
We have had a similar problem at times. Not enough water with each flush lets the paper pile up right under the toilet. If your sure the tank isn't full, just turn of the water, hold the flush valve open and use some sort of small rod or stick to move the lump of paper around. Works for me.
RandyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:55 AM   #34
Used to have a stick up north that I keep outside,,, to stir & break up the pile,,,
I had tape on one end,,, so I would know which end not to grab !!!
LOL !!!
Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 11:55 AM   #35
Originally Posted by ChipBruce View Post
Question for the readers: How and who would you contact to check to see if it is a misaligned hole, an old hole floating around in the tank, only a partially cut hole, or something else? A plumber? A dealer? Dial-a-friend? I have had two blockages that I have had to snake to clear. My 26rr has a 90-degree elbow below the toilet to get to the black tank instead of just dropping straight in. Any other 26rr owners have a similar situation? Anyone else with this happening? We usually find the problem when we are using a lot of water to flush and it starts to back up into the drain pipe. Just as a preemptive strike: we use lots of water, keep the tank full until 2/3's full before dumping, use both a black tank flush and a Flush King at the dump valve.
Fortunately on my camper the toilet hole is a straight drop into the tank so we couldn't have some of the problems that other have due to elbows and long slanted pipes leading to the tank. I was thinking that it could be possible that the surface quality of the pipe and or elbow could degrade and get 'sticky' or rough and not slide as good as it should to the poo or paper. Maybe an occasional scrubbing of the pipe and or treatment with a surface lubricant every so often could keep things moving better. I use the GEO method and when I mix up the Calgon water softener and feel how slick it is I wonder if pouring a strong mix of that down the toilet at the beginning of the tank use would help make that drain pipe slick and better for 'stuff' sliding right down. . Like I said I only have experience with a straight drop so don't know if this is even worth thinking about.
Evereddie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 12:07 PM   #36
Originally Posted by TnT View Post
Had same type of problem it turned out to be the blank from one of the holes they put in the tank left it in the tank and it blocked the outlet. Had to have a p[umber run a snake up the outlet pipe. Good thing he was a friend.
2x--We had a similar issue with the "tank cutout" wedged in the drain valve and we had to take the valve apart to remove the piece of flooring causing the blockage. This seems to be pretty standard with the FR brands, cut the hole out and let the piece of flooring simply fall into the tank. And several of know what comes next, unfortunately!!!!!!!!!

Days camping (2015)----88 days
Days camping (2016) ---110 days
2016 Wildcat MAXX 28RKX (33' TT), 2007 13' Scamp
2015 Ram Laramie Hemi
30 years RV'ing
12 different RV's
RSchleder is offline   Reply With Quote

black, black tank, tank