Old 05-27-2015, 04:08 PM   #31
An RV'er friend told us they didn't put paper in toilet and have never had problems with the tank that way. So far it has worked for us, and yes WFD we do use paper! No odors in the bathroom either. We just lift out the basket liner and away it goes. While in Mexico you learn to throw it in the waste basket and it has worked for them for years.

Bonnie and Rich
Winston (Rat Terrier)
Digby (Lhasa Apso)
2014 Shamrock 23IKSS
dudleydoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:43 PM   #32
Pure Power Blue Water digester and oder eliminator.
12 pack of toss ins.

These are bags that dissolve after they are tossed in the toilet with the flap open.

2 simple. I get them at camping world.

2015 Forest River Grey Wolf..Traded
2015 Forest River Cherokee 274RK
2001 2500hd
Simplewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:58 PM   #33
We use the GEO method and when we went to the factory for repairs they remarked they never had a unit that didn't smell except ours. They wanted to know what we used as we were fulltimers for a year at that point.
accumack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:42 PM   #34
Yup. GEO method, single ply, and fiber here too. (TMI?) I don't know about the sensors.. I've never bothered to check them, but I've never had issue one with my black tank.

One thing I have always done though is to fill my black tank a good 1/4-1/3 full with water and solution after a dump. Nothing scientific to say it makes a difference over the "5 bowls full", but I've never had a "pyramid" or stubborn solids when dumping. It's probably just in my mind that things break down a lot quicker with adequate water from the get go.. versus adding copious amounts of water as you flush. That is still important too, but flushing into a large "medium" seems to work for me.

rana is offline   Reply With Quote

black, black tank, tank