Old 01-25-2015, 04:02 PM   #11

I'm not familiar with your particular unit, but, during your walk thru the dealer should have shown you the valves for all the tanks. You are missing a drain valve somewhere. I've had trailers in the past that had 2 grays & 1 black with a common drain, but each gray and the black tank had a valve to drain the tank. On my Rockwood, 8315 BSS,I have 2 grays and 1 black. The gray for the bathroom sink and shower, have a common drain w/ the black, but each has it's own valve. This drain is easy to locate, it's just behind the wheels. The kitchen gray tank, harder to work with, has it's own drain & valve located under the main slide out.

Good luck

Tom

Old 01-25-2015, 04:07 PM   #12
Dazed & Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrob1161 View Post
On my Rockwood, 8315 BSS,I have 2 grays and 1 black. The gray for the bathroom sink and shower, have a common drain w/ the black, but each has it's own valve. This drain is easy to locate, it's just behind the wheels. The kitchen gray tank, harder to work with, has it's own drain & valve located under the main slide out.

Good luck

Tom
Our Windjammer is set up exactly the same.

M&K Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:37 PM   #13

We have a 2014 Wildcat, and there are 3 valves in our basement box.2 are gray water 1 black. Indicator lights don't always work as they should,

bryanteddie0924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:35 AM   #14

We have the SAME problem and a week ago hubby got it to drain by pouring in baking soda, hot water, etc. using a snake, etc. etc. Well it happened again. I think we should call a mobile RV fixer but of course he wants to fix it himself but we don't know what is wrong. This is a 2014 Georgetown 328 and we have used it a lot and never had this problem BUT we also have a Panda (low end washing machine thingy) and I think it is the cause but nothing seems to be clogged, levels are reading correctly, handles aren't broken!!!!
Old 01-31-2015, 04:01 PM   #15

Tony,

My Heritage Glen tt has 2 gray tanks. The black tank and the bathroom gray tank empty from the front of the slide. My rear kitchen gray empties from the rear of the slide. After the warranty runs out, I will be connecting the two gray tank drain lines together. Hope this helps.

Bob
retiredcamper47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:40 AM   #16

Ok so hubby tried the same thing as last week and it worked. WHY it is happening we don't know. We bought some type of flush CAMCO (not the pro - they didn't have it but that would have been better) and it works. It is a back flush.

This is the pro. If you don't have your own cap you have to get the pro. http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/C...sh-Pro/7964401
Old 02-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #17
Infractee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony53 View Post
the rig is a 2014 forest river heritage glen lite, we have a single discharge pipe with 2 valves one grey water and one black water, on the indercator panal
there are lights for grey water 1 & grey water 2 and one black water, one grey wateer will not drain,are there two valves on the grey water line or just one common valve would like some help or some ideas before i start to cut the covers of the tanks. tony.

Our HG has 3 tank drain handles on it and we have 1 black and two gray tanks. The front gray and black tank handles are close to each other and the outlet, the galley gray tank handle is farther aft, just in front of front axle. Also, the handles on front two tanks were backwards, gray colored was on black tank and vice versa. Easy fix.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:31 PM   #18

black and gray water tanks

i have found the holding tanks have a little bit of 'belly' in the bottom so tipping the tt forward or back or side to side wil drain 2-3 gal. out.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #19
Ret E-9 Anchor-clanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneL View Post
Ok so hubby tried the same thing as last week and it worked. WHY it is happening we don't know. We bought some type of flush CAMCO (not the pro - they didn't have it but that would have been better) and it works. It is a back flush.

This is the pro. If you don't have your own cap you have to get the pro. Camco RV Dual Flush Pro - Walmart.com
Does it seam to flush the fuller it gets? And, when its like 1/4 - 1/2 full it won't. If so you may want to check the vent on top of the RV. Or try to pull the black tank drain and have someone flush the toilet. Good luck.

donanddona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, black water, tank, water, water tank