Old 10-30-2015, 11:19 PM   #11
Thanks Vince! I didn't want to waste time and material on vents I don't need to replace!

atcla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:11 PM   #12
New to FR. Old to TT
We have 3 vents on our TT and I have replaced them with 360 siphon and all had vent pipes. Most TT have vacuum pressed roofs and as such don't need a attic vent, one way you may not have a pipe at the roof is if your vent pipe has fallen in to the tank. You might look down the hole with a flashlight and see if you see the end of the pipe. Gray tanks will also benifit from the new cover. Good luck.

2015 GMC Denali HD ,Duramax with Allison trans. 2500
2014 Rockwood Signature Ultra Light Diamond pkg 8315BSS.
Tall frog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:38 PM   #13
Oklahoma Proud
I have 5 tanks on my sabre and i have 3 plumbing vents on my roof, 2 attic vents, and a rear tank vent out my rear wall for my outside kitchen.
My roof plumbing vents have a screw that holds the caps on. The attic vent caps just spin on with a bold made into the bottom of the cap. They just have insulation visable after spinning the cap off. (Sorry i dont have pics)

MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote

fuse, vent