The new tub is deeper, so I had to modify the bottom support by adding 2x4s. I also had To make a new side support to accommodate difference in dimension.
I set the tub in and attached the drain, leveled the tub, and put the lip of the tub in the channel of the side support. After many words that would get me in trouble with my mother, everything is stable and I screwed the tub to the walls by first drilling a hole in the tub to prevent cracking.
After this, I removed the residual tape on the tub walls and stuck on new. This tape is the foam double sided tape type. I put the walls up and drilled new holes for the push pins and installed. Then I resealed with silicone.
Hopefully this will be helpful to anyone who will be doing a similar repair. If there are any questions, I'll answer them if I can.