well the new 300 leaked, the new 310 is installed. required some modding but its good to go now. they did actually change the 300 but the problem is it is just to flimsy to support a 220 lb man and the plastic distorts enough to allow leakage into the outer bowl when you lean on it a little.
I have to say the 310 is light years ahead of the 300. Sitting on this one is like sitting on one in a home.
with lid removed the water valve still hit the wall. i thought that someone sitting on it would eventually break it so i relieved the wall around the valve with a hammer and a chisel.
needed about an additional inch of space but trimmed cover and notched the wall to accommodate since moving the floor opening wasn't an option.
the clamp placement interfered with the wall. I did not want to attempt to move the clamp so I cut a hole in the wall. I should have looked at the other two valves I have to see if the clamp placement was the same. But when its 110degrees in there you don't want to stay around any longer than you have to.
final fitment after trimming the toilet lid with the band saw to finish install.
nothing wrong here. dig a little deeper for the real problem. the real problem is the toilet simply can not support a 220lb man. it distorts and allows leakage when you lean on the toilet.
the improvement was to add a spacer that would prevent the o-ring from spiraling. the new square cut to x profile rings still did not prevent leakage into the bowl cavity.the correct stack up may be spacer first then o-ring but shown like this for a parts count