Well to update this, I ended up buying a Camco 40431 RV Roof Vent Cover which has been installed - that was easy
- and I ended up going with:
- SHURflo Model# 2088-594-154 - 198 GPH, 115 Volt, 1/2in.
- SHURflo 234-2926 1/2" FPT X 1/2" Barb Straight Swivel
- Prime PS010608 8-Feet 16/3 SJTW Replacement Power Supply Cord
- Camco 22743 TastePURE Drinking Water Hose (1/2"ID x 10') - Lead Free
My thinking is to use the 10' drinking hose and cut it in half. 5' on the inlet and 5' on the outlet. Since my water fill is in the rear, i will always be close by an outlet when camping or I can use an extension cord. But the Jug and water fill will also be close by.
Just to round out my purchase, I also ended up ordering:
- Camco 42593 Awning Anchor Kit with Pull Tension Strap
- 3 of Zenna Home 502S, Tension Shower Stall Rod, 26 to 40 Inch
- 2 of Camco 43981 Aluminum Screen Door Standard Grille
- Walex BIO-11530 Bio-Pak Natural Holding Tank Deodorizer and Waste Digester, (Pack of 10) < Do you prefer the Blue to Green Bag?
These things really start to add up.