I had the same exact problem. I took the connection off from the outside of the trailer, tightened everything up (they had only about one thread holding the hose to the connector) and buttoned it back up. I did have to recaulk the connection on the outside of the trailer. I just used some clear poly caulk that I had used for some repairs to the previous trailer.
Current TV:'14 F350 Lariat CrewCab, 4x4 Short Bed SRW Diesel w/ Pullrite 2700 (16K)
Current Fiver: '15 Puma 295BHSS Anniversary Edition
Past TV: '13 F150 HD Payload SCrew EB, '08 Tundra CrewMax 5.7L, '02 'Burb 5.3L, '97 Dakota 3.9L
Past Trailers: '09 Wildwood LE 27RB, '02 Palomino Yearling RL, '87 Jayco 1006dlx