Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-13-2016, 04:49 PM   #1

Forester 3011DS Water Leak

We have a 2016 Forester 3011DS. The compartment under the bedroom slide where the water filter is located is getting water in (passenger side). The water filter is not leaking however. The water has a urine smell so think it is possibly from the black tank but I think the black and gray water tanks are on the opposite side from the compartment in question as we drain the tanks on the driver side. Any suggestions on how to determine where the water is coming from? Looking for help... Thanks
sramidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:30 PM   #2

We have the same model. When I bought it, I noticed water in the same compartment. Finally figured out it was coming from a small clear plastic screw-on filter housing to the left of the whole-house water filter. I hand tightened it and solved the problem
Rvrphdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:23 PM   #3

We appreciate the response. Our problem was found to be on the black tank flush installed incorrectly at the factory. When the black tank level reached the flush level it leaked.
sramidon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forester, leak, water, water leak