Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #1

Freedom Express 257BHS outdoor kitchen leak

We have a '16 257BHS with an outdoor kitchen. The cabinet that the sink is in slides out about 2 feet. I notice that the flexible hose fittings connecting to the faucet supplies become loose when sliding in and out due to the flex in the hoses. Do you think thread locktite might solve the issue with the fittings loosening? Also, the sink drain also has a flexible line going to the abs fittings for the grey water connection. I found the hose had pulled out at the fitting agqin due to the flex when sliding in and out. I am looking for a more robust connection at both the p-trap and the abs hard line instead of the sliding fitting with lock nut found on normal sink drains.

Any suggestions?
bdhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:53 AM   #2
Site Team

Do the faucet hoses have plastic or metal nuts? If plastic, I don't think the Loctite will work. I'm not sure I'd want to put anything on them anyway.

Can you post a picture of the drain line. Maybe some of us can come up with something that should work. Or at least help the situation.

Tags
door, freedom express, leak