Old 03-03-2015, 03:38 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Idaho View Post
You can do that, one down side is there is a possibility of water leaks unless you are very careful.
Water leaks from where? I wold only use twice a year to deliver water at the inlet when not in use I would unscrew it and put the regular hose back on..... IE a go between the park faucet and my inlet.

Old 03-03-2015, 03:54 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojojo View Post
Water leaks from where? I wold only use twice a year to deliver water at the inlet when not in use I would unscrew it and put the regular hose back on..... IE a go between the park faucet and my inlet.
The leak could be a fitting install gone south or where the filter bowl screws on to the head, some have a rubber O-ring that must have the blessing of at least two Las-Vegas chapels in order to seal right.

Old 03-03-2015, 03:58 PM   #33

Quote:
The leak could be a fitting install gone south or where the filter bowl screws on to the head, some have a rubber O-ring that must have the blessing of at least two Las-Vegas chapels in order to seal right.
It won't be installed so it won't matter I would simply screw it on between my hose and the trailer inlet to bleach the fw tank.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #34

Don't see why it would work. That way you could stop filling and add bleach to the filter bowl if you wanted more.

Assuming I understand your goal. And that's a wild setup.

Be careful when turning the valve handle if you had water that makes the calcium stuff. Broke my handle that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 03-03-2015, 05:26 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojojo View Post
It won't be installed so it won't matter I would simply screw it on between my hose and the trailer inlet to bleach the fw tank.
That will work.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I thought you said "install"
Old 03-03-2015, 05:33 PM   #36

Quote:
That will work.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I thought you said "install"
I probly did.... But that's the solution I'm using Alison $25 with free prime shipping..... Not that I'm using the tank but would be nice to be able to
Old 03-03-2015, 09:51 PM   #37

Amizon $25 .....why my phone auto corrects the wrong stuff is beyond me.

Tags
fresh water, tank, water