Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St Pete/FL
Posts: 347
Is there a mod from gray outlet to outside

I see the outlet on side of A122 is almost 2 inch diameter, not hose size as was in the popup.
Has anyone modified this to drain into a Thetford or other gray water portable container? What did you use?
I imagine a PVC threaded fitting w/ elbow, then down about 24 inches to just above the container will be needed to collect drainage.
Wonder if this type of PVC fitting could be left on during travel to reduce setup time further?

DobeFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 2,381
The standard black/gray outlet is a 3 inch, bayonet style coupler. Yes they make adapters to get to a water hose outlet. Camping World, and most RV dealer's carry them. There was a post a post on here not long ago about this. Sorry, don't have time to search and find it right now, might be in A frame. Could try a search fore gray water outlet, or similar.
2012 Ford F250 ext. Cab 4x4
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.