Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
Junior Member
partime's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
Kitchen Faucet

My kitchen faucet on my surveyor has busted where the water comes out. i had to put epoxy on it to hold the spout in place so the water wouldnt shoot straight out.
Any ideas where i can get a replacement faucet. its brushed nickel finish.

2008 Forest River Surveyor SV291
2003 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L V8
partime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Site Team
Terier's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9,918
Try your local RV supply store, the service department at the dealership or Camping World. The service department would be my first choice but then they would be replacing it for me too. Also some members will use a faucet from Lowes or Home Depot.

Good luck.

Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
Junior Member
Scriggs1's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Upstate
Posts: 21
We replaced ours last week. Home Depot has wide selection of brushed. An easy install also.
2008 Ram Hemi 4x4 MDS
2011 Greywolf 26RL
Sean and Kay Rigg
2012 24 nights, 2013 5 nights with 26 still scheduled.
Scriggs1 is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.