Old 08-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #1

Leaky shower

Kid was in the shower and may or may not have been outside enjoying a cocktail. Noticed a descent amount of water under the camper. Coming off the low point was water. Checked the caps. Tight. Then noticed it was coming from under the plastic and down the low point drains. Great. Stopped up the tub and started filling it again. Checked the connections at the shower controller and all was dry underneath. Grey tank at a third. Ran sink in bathroom. Dry. Pulled tub drain and it dripped bad. Thoughts? Thx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-348320473.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	37960  

Spence, Brandi, Abby, Olivia and Boone-dog.
Spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #2

I am having this exact same issue with my 2013 Salem 32bhds. Noticed water dripping from under the trailer. The black membrane was filled with water. Turns out the p trap under the tub was unhooked. It is a screw on type of fitting (no glue???). The down pipe seems too short and doesn't secure properly. Well I tore the sucker open and tore down all the wet insulation. I taped it back up to avoid critters going in. Now waiting for the dealer to tell me if FR will cover under warranty even though I'm past the 1 year mark by about a month or do. I have had several issues with loose fittings and leaking water pipes on this trailer. First FR product and maybe the last one too. No good quality control on their part.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:41 PM   #3

Turned out to be a loose p-trap. It's ridiculous on a $30k price tag for a trailer and its little stupid stuff. Oh we'll.... It's fixed. Has a great weekend at the beach. Especially with a shower.

Spence, Brandi, Abby, Olivia and Boone-dog.
Spence is offline   Reply With Quote