Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2016, 02:12 PM   #1

Question Low water pressure

Hello out there. I am new to this so I hope someone actually receives (and answers) my question.
We have a 2014 Sunseeker 2860 DS and we are having serious low water pressure problems. We have checked all of the screens in each faucet, we have removed the external filter and flow restricter and have of course confirmed that the water pressure in the campground is excellent. Our internal water filter is about six months old so we can't figure out what is causing our low pressure problems. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mary
Maggie Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:28 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Mae View Post
Hello out there. I am new to this so I hope someone actually receives (and answers) my question.
We have a 2014 Sunseeker 2860 DS and we are having serious low water pressure problems. We have checked all of the screens in each faucet, we have removed the external filter and flow restricter and have of course confirmed that the water pressure in the campground is excellent. Our internal water filter is about six months old so we can't figure out what is causing our low pressure problems. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mary
What is the PSI at the park? get a 10.00 dollar rain bird pressure gage and see what the pressure is at the pedestal need to know that first. Is the park on well water or city water where your are at. What is excellent? Just turning on the faucet it all looks great, also what size is your city water hose ID.....Can be alot of variables involved.... PS: is the water pressure in the unit better running the pump or connected to city water? also you can take the filter out and try it to make sure it didn't plug up from something and see if it improves... hope that helps a little..let us know what you find please, and good luck you will find it.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure, water