Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #1

Minor improvements

We have a 2015 Grey Wolf 23DBH that we have taken on some extended vacations over the last year.

One of the problem was when tanking a shower, the floor would be covered with water.

It turns out the water would get past the shower curtain. This cheap little thing from Wally World solved the problem, after I trimmed it on the bandsaw.

That also lead to another issue. For some reason, the manufacture didn't see fit to install a toilette paper holder. A few times over the past year my young son put the toilette paper roll in the wet sink or in the wet tub. $19.99 spent ordering a recessed paper holder from Home Depot solved the problem. (I'm a bit surprised it didn't come with a holder.)

It was very easy to install, just cut a square hold and put it in. It comes with a backing plate that squeezes the holder from the back side.
RVNININER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #2

So, the other day I called the factory and asked them for a wiring schematic, the lady I spoke to said a schematic wasn't available. After that conversation, I asked her why the trailer didn't include a toilet paper holder. She started to laugh and said, "The toilet paper holder and paper towel holder are both options." WTF?! Really, how much could they have cost them?
RVNININER is offline   Reply With Quote