Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2018, 11:00 PM   #21

Or possibly the rv side connection to it (line crimped/bent/washer etc.)
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:18 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MendocinoExplorer View Post
Not filling fresh water at same time.

Fresh water tank is not being filled. Same levels.

How would opening the fresh water drain help this problem?
It wont. I just wanted to know if the tank was being filled. opening the drain to empty would let us know if you were filling and not knowing it. Using your tank full gage is not a good test. Start with an empty tank.
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:33 PM   #23

Some RV city water inlets have built-in in-line pressure reducers as part of the assembly. I had terrible flow and low pressure in my TT when on city water. Like some, I used the FW tank/pump to get decent flow. I discovered that there was a pressure reducer in the inlet. It was very restrictive for flow even at 45 psi. I changed the city water inlet on my TT to one that has the hose fitting and backflow preventer only (no pressure reducer). That made a tremendous difference in our water flow and pressure! I use an external PRV with gauge to protect from high water pressure now. Possibly your problem also?
wlstroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:32 AM   #24

Remove the New pressure reducer and see if your shower just "Dribbles" while on City water! If it still "Dribbles" use a Different supply hose and try again only on City water! You state that you have a "Fire Hose Shower" when turning on the Pump,so the Issue is NOT your Shower Head or Trash! Youroo!!
Old 03-23-2018, 11:08 PM   #25

Send a message via AIM to MendocinoExplorer Send a message via Skype™ to MendocinoExplorer
Right. Not the shower.

I’m away on a camping trip in Santa Barbara until next week. When I get home, I’ll test some of the ideas that you guys submitted.

Thanks very much for your feedback!
MendocinoExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure, show, shower, water