Old 03-13-2015, 02:50 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiigDaddy View Post
I have this exact one and it will pump up into your truck bed if desired.
So, if you one of those garden hose adapters on your gray water tank outlet a short piece of hose to the pump and a longer piece of hose from the pump outlet to the blue tank up in the TV bed, is the pump OK basically holding back the pressure from a full gray water thank? Does the pump handle what would be gravity fed I assume somewhat large inflow without unexpected things happening.

Having the blue tank in the TV bed would certainly be handy instead of dragging it around the CG to the dump station.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:03 PM   #12

This may be more than you need, but Camping World just happens to have a sale on new sale on waste pumps!
FloJet RV Waste Pump Kit - Xylem 18555000A - Drain & Flush Systems - Camping World

brer_rabbit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:07 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanga99 View Post
So, if you one of those garden hose adapters on your gray water tank outlet a short piece of hose to the pump and a longer piece of hose from the pump outlet to the blue tank up in the TV bed, is the pump OK basically holding back the pressure from a full gray water thank? Does the pump handle what would be gravity fed I assume somewhat large inflow without unexpected things happening.

Having the blue tank in the TV bed would certainly be handy instead of dragging it around the CG to the dump station.
I haven't used it expressly for your purpose. Some CG's don't allow you to run hoses to refill your fresh water so I do the 5 gallon pail with the pump thing. I imagine it would do fine for your needs.

2013 GMC Savana 2500 FBI Edition
2015 Rockwood 8327SS stuffed with 5 kids!

SE Michigan
Nights camped 2014: 48
BiigDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 09:56 PM   #14

Flojet rv waste water pump

For three years I have used the 12 volt flojet waste water pump which hooks to the trailer sewer outlet. I only use it for grey water and use it to pump into a 70 gallon tank in the back of the pickup. It doesn't take long to pump 70 gallons. I have used it for black water once but I would hate to have the pump plug up when using it for black water.

It has a fuse in the handle and will blow the fuse if you run the pump dry. Many people think they have burned up the motor when it is only the fuse.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:16 PM   #15
Mod free 5er

Just mount a regular rv water pump to the blue tank and plug the pump into the tv. I would take all the screens etc out of the pump.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:29 PM   #16

Blue tank pump

Have had exact same problem in the past with sewer discharge not easily accessible What I have done is use the sewer cap with garden hose hooked to outlet and always had enough water pressure to fill blue tank at front of camper. Little slow but cheap setup.

Tags
pump, water, water pump