Well, I could start by saying:
1) Never buy from or sell a car to a friend. The first time something goes wrong; no matter how good the deal, you will lose your friend.
2) Never buy from or sell a house to a friend. They will always think you ripped them off.
3) Never borrow money from a friend. As soon as the money hits your hand you have lost a friend.
4) Never use a friend as your Realtor, Doctor, or Lawyer. You need to be able to fire them without a backward glance.
5) Never buy from or sell an RV etc...
Now, the plumbing. The line from the outside water service goes through a check valve in the fitting before it goes inside the camper. You did "winterize" that check valve by blowing it out or filling it with anti-freeze, right?
Then the hose (in my camper) goes to a "T" fitting. One leg of the T fitting goes to the output of the 12 VDC water pump the other goes directly to the input of the filter housing. The output of the filter housing goes to the cold water pipes of the camper.
Now my connections are crimped on and it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to remove the filter assembly without cutting the PEX tubing.
"i disconnected some hoses to and from the water filter/supply. I can get the water pump to pump water through, but the city water supply I somehow attached in a circle. I have it connected to the water filter twice some how. "
Has me baffled truly. How do you know it is in a circle?