Old 04-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #1

Question Newbie Question

I have a sunseeker 2650S. Are the blue and red hoses underneath the RV (Behind right wheels flap) the low point drains? I'm guessing blue cold water and red hot. Does the red hose come from the water heater? Also, the valve in the box at the foot of the bed that holds the tank and filter, if blue line valve is perpendicular does that prevent water from draining out if hoses are open and does parallel position drain the tank?

Thanks

Old 04-19-2014, 05:29 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Z View Post
I have a sunseeker 2650S. Are the blue and red hoses underneath the RV (Behind right wheels flap) the low point drains? I'm guessing blue cold water and red hot. Does the red hose come from the water heater? Also, the valve in the box at the foot of the bed that holds the tank and filter, if blue line valve is perpendicular does that prevent water from draining out if hoses are open and does parallel position drain the tank?

Thanks
I can't answer all your questions as I have a different RV. But you are on the right track with the hose color & drains. My low point drain is labeled "low point drain" but your dealer might not have put the labels on.

Blue hoses will be cold water & red is hot water. You will have a low point drain, a fresh water tank drain, and a drain for the hot water heater. You will also have valves that are open or closed for winterizing and for bypassing the hot water heater.

Some things you will learn by experimentation too! Good luck!
danno2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags