Originally Posted by dunnnc
But your post said it is bubbling in the tank. Sure sounds like it is backwards. Easy to switch wires.
This can't be it because of the check valve that keeps city water from entering the fresh water tank would prevent it. If the wires were reversed (for some reason) the pump would run basically dry.
For the OP, do you know where the pump is located?
No/low water pressure from the pump using water from the fresh water tank and no city water connected could be:
1) Pump not running (check fuse at pump)
2) Check valve at city water connection open (or broken) water running down outside of camper
3) No or low water in fresh water tank. (pump sucking air)
4) Low pressure set on pump adjustment screw
5) Screen bowl on pump clogged with silt or mud from well water (use a prefilter on hose bib
Lou and Laura with Bella the German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - 5th Wheel Pullrite Superglide 3300
(2009: 28) (2010: 74) (2011: 93) (2012: 31) (2013: 101) (2014: 30) (2015: ?)
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but ticking everyone off is a piece of cake.