Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2016, 09:50 PM   #1

Outdoor Shower Issues

I have purchased a 2006 Grand Surveyor Fifth Wheel 240BH. I got a really good deal on it but along with that deal it has some issues that need addressing. I noticed I had some wetness (Have sealing the room) coming from under a cabinet. When I opened the cabinet I noticed it was all the pump (Pump, filter, backside of the outdoor shower). I know some drips on the backside of the outdoor shower. So I went outside to look and see little delamination under it and that the chalking is separated. I was going to just chalk it but after inspecting noticed the cover and whole thing is in poor shape (Dry rot). I am trying to look online for a complete replacement. Saw on ebay the ranged in price from $20+ Like:

White RV Outside Outdoor Exterior Shower Box Set Hand Held Sprayer Holder Sale | eBay

I was wondering I see some for $40 and a random one for $80... I know pricing ranges but wondering the following...

1.) Will any of these fit my camper as a complete replacement or otherwords are they all pretty much the same size?

2.) Is it worth buying from dealer? I know it will probably be 50-100 from the dealer (Everything is always expensive).

My wife is a very private person and I do not think we will use it at all. I am more concerned about having the box in good repair so I can stop the leaking into my camper.
chiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 06:22 PM   #2

Anybody ever replace there outdoor shower??? With how dryrotten mine is I find that hard to believe... Any help would be greatly appriecated...
chiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:20 PM   #3

Mine is messed up currently. I am having to replace wood around shower. The shower box is universal and will fit. Be sure to seal good. How does your wood look?
2014:43 2015:44 2016:21+
msubryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, show, shower