Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2015, 11:42 PM   #1

Plumbing Schematics

Any idea where to find plumbing line and drainage schematics. I have a 2015 Cherokee 39Q which has two toilets. I am suspecting that the bathroom at the rear of the trailer all drains into the black water tank at that end. Seems that washing hands and showering fills up the black water tank as I have to (according to the tank sensor) have it pumped out more often than the other black water tank at the front of the trailer.
Appreciate your comments and ideas. Thanks.
Headstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:56 AM   #2
Site Team

Neither that nor wiring schematics are available to customers, and not just FR but common with nearly all RV manufacturers
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:51 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headstart View Post
Any idea where to find plumbing line and drainage schematics. I have a 2015 Cherokee 39Q which has two toilets. I am suspecting that the bathroom at the rear of the trailer all drains into the black water tank at that end. Seems that washing hands and showering fills up the black water tank as I have to (according to the tank sensor) have it pumped out more often than the other black water tank at the front of the trailer.
Appreciate your comments and ideas. Thanks.
Only way you can do it, is either drop your underbelly, or use a food dye. Empty your tank and run some water in the shower and basin and see what color comes out. Just a couple of gals of water. And do each one like that separately. That might work. Drain your black tank after each one.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:24 AM   #4
Swift2

Hi 320RS owners.
I have a question about how our pump is plumed in to work. On my last trailer we could turn the pump on to raise the pressure in the trailer with out draining the fresh water tank. When we turn on the pump in our new trailer it only takes water from the fresh water tank. No pressure increases on the system and the fresh water tank goes dry, then the pump runs dry. Bad for the pump I'm sure. Any info on this would help.
Thanks in advance.
Swift 2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plumbing