Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #1

Sabre 36QBOK-7 Sewage Dumping

Every time I dump my black tank it only dumps Black tank #1 and Black Tank #2 still says full? What am I missing here. On the outside of the camper it says on the forward dump it says Grey #1 & #2 and Black#1. Where in the heck is Black #2. On the rear dumping station it only says Grey #3 but its a larger outlet. I think I am missing a handle somewhere. Any help??????
chaines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #2

There should be 2 handles at the rear. Mine are mislabeled, but the black is the one on the left as you face the trailer.

2012 F350 King Ranch DRW 6.7L
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7 Platinum Package
LaydBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaydBack View Post
There should be 2 handles at the rear. Mine are mislabeled, but the black is the one on the left as you face the trailer.
Yep, the one in the front under the rear slide is my black 2 tank. The one "aft" (towards the rear) is the gray 3 tank.

Tags
sabre