Old 11-04-2017, 10:41 PM   #1

SeeLevel II 709 P3 Install in 2018 Rockwood 2304KS

Can't seem to update my original thread on installing the SeeLevel II 709 P3 system. So I'll create a new thread.

I had to do a new install on a new 2018 Rockwood 2304KS because my 2017 was destroyed in Hurricane Harvey. Here is the original thread with photos.

SeeLevel II Tank Monitors install in Rockwood Mini Lite 2304KS

Posting again because I found a couple of errors in my original wiring instructions. Correcting the connection for the white wire on the monitor harness and the pump switch connections.

Here are the corrected wiring connections, including the relay needed for the water pump:

Monitor wiring harness:
Red wire: power supply (I used power wire that served old battery/tank monitor)
Blue wire: blue wire to the new fresh water tank sensor (other tank sensors ganged to this wire underneath the trailer)
Black wire: Ground (note the ground wires in the trailer are generally white)
White wire: to the switched side of the new water pump switch.

Pump switch:
Center switch terminal: 12 volt power supply (with fuse placed in this line) can be same power supply as the serving the red wire on the monitor board wiring harness.
Bottom switch terminal: line side wire to Relay Terminal # 86. Also to white wire from monitor wiring harness.
Top terminal: Empty

Relay (standard relay terminal numbering, but check your relay)
#30 terminal: large gauge red power supply wire (previously fed power to the old pump switch
#87 terminal: large gauge wire to the water pump (previously the line terminal on the old pump switch)
#86: wire from the line side of the new water pump switch on the tank monitor board)
#85: Ground

This works for the June 2018 model Rockwood 2304KS. Your wiring may vary.
bhauskne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2304, rockwood