Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2018, 07:32 PM   #1

Shower door shattered

I have a 2017 Flagstaff 26FKWS. Headed out last Friday to go camping about 30 miles away. All was well when we left and had an uneventful trip. Backed in our site and unhooked. DW went inside and came back to the door and told me I needed to come inside. One of our shower doors had shattered into thousands of pieces. Glass was everywhere. It took 2 hours to clean up the mess. The doors were latched because the latch was still hanging on the remaining door. There was nothing laying in the floor that fell and hit it. Anyone had this happen. Calling the dealer tomorrow to see if by chance warranty will cover it.
JnJnKatiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #2

mine broke but I forgot to latch it. found out the price and tore it out and went with a shower curtain from $ store. at least my ultra lite is lighter
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, show, shower