Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #1

Shower size

We are shopping for a new 5er and one of the priorities is a larger shower. One of the frustrations when looking at the various websites is there is very seldom any mention of the shower dimensions. The exception being some of the newer floor plans with the rectangular "residential showers" which often quote the dimensions, 30"x50" up to 60", sometimes including a seat. Great for shaving ones legs, or so my DW tells me. I wouldn't mind taking a shower without banging my elbows or being able to bend over to get the shampoo without banging my head and posterior at the same time..
i have measured our shower from the corner to the side wall and it measures 30". Does anyone know how they do their measurements and how to find out the shower measurements of various makes.
I'm thinking a model with the residential shower will be the eventual winner. Good thing more models seem to be coming out with these larger showers.
Charli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #2

Guess I haven't measured, but out Sabre has the 30 x 50 and its great! Can even fit two people, but that's a whole notha thread....
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtstromsburg View Post
Guess I haven't measured, but out Sabre has the 30 x 50 and its great! Can even fit two people, but that's a whole notha thread....
X2. Wife and I aren't small. Hell, I'm hefty, big boned, a little large... pick your name. Our Sabre's 30x50 is fun-sized. I've never had an issue with the size of the shower in it. We haven't showered together- we'd fit, but wouldn't be able to switch places easily to get to the shower head.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post

X2. Wife and I aren't small. Hell, I'm hefty, big boned, a little large... pick your name. Our Sabre's 30x50 is fun-sized. I've never had an issue with the size of the shower in it. We haven't showered together- we'd fit, but wouldn't be able to switch places easily to get to the shower head.
Like I said, that's another thread.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtstromsburg View Post
Like I said, that's another thread.
This one time, in band camp....

OR-

Paddle faster, I hear banjo music....

Tags
show, shower