Old 03-07-2016, 06:10 PM   #11
Originally Posted by DiverDennis View Post
We picked up this 3 pack but only used the small one in the bathroom sink.

3-Piece Sink Strainer Set - Direcsource Ltd YX2012-0123 - Sink Accessories and Dish Soap - Camping World
Out here in California the 3 pack strainer is $0.99 at the 99 cent store.

Sheldon211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:01 PM   #12
My suggestion Dollar General

I can usually find strainers in different sizes. I also buy Damp Rid 6 at a time. Great for cupboards in the rv. So much cheaper than CW.

waterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:15 PM   #13
How about a rubber 'mat' that flops on the bottom of the sink and has slices in it to let the water drain? I don't have a pic, but we have those in our galley sinks.
2010 Cedar Creek 5th Wheel 34SATS "The Beast"
2006 Ford F350 Lariat 6.0L Diesel
2003 Harley Heritage Softail "Hogzilla"
1988 Harley Softail Custom "The Fireman"
1986 Marriage to "Wifey" (patience of a saint)
rattleNsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 07:38 AM   #14
Originally Posted by MickeyTrain5 View Post
I have 2 bathroom and one outside kitchen sink that has a drain plug that goes into the sink but there is no way to leave the plug loose to allow water to drain out. If you take the plug out all together you get a straight unobstructed hole to the bottom of the sink pipe. Can anyone advise of some kind of strainer I can put over the hole to keep items from getting lost down the sink? I don't want to wrap any extra chains or wires anywhere because I have 3 boys under 9 and anything they can touch will get torn apart. I've added pictures for you to see what I have. Also the plug that I have at the widest appears to be 1 1/4 inches in diameter and tapers down from. I spent 45 mins today with my local Lowes plumbing advisor and he was completely at a lost on what to do. Thank you for any help.
Those plugs are designed to be raised a small amount to allow the water to drain out,,, with out totally removing the plug,,, that said I sure like the screens several folks have shown here !!!

Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote