I pulled this image from a thread Herk7769 had. Hope he doesn't mind.
Which side is the 120v and 12v sides?
I have been having issues towards the end of last season with my pop off valve leaking.
It's the Suburban SW6 DE.
After reading thru all of these great threads on water heater issues I have quite a few things I am going to try.
- Already replaced the pop-off valve. No luck.
- As cheap as they are I am going to replace both thermostats. Thought these would be the same but they are not.
- Make sure the tank is properly burped for the air pocket.
- My thermostat cover is in pretty bad shape so I am replacing it.
- Checking my water pressure coming into the camper. Any recommendations on acceptable PSI?
One thing I noticed when I removed the plastic cover over my thermostats, the tank or faceplate over it is not flat. Is the tank designed with a dome shape to it or is it swelling out? I actually envisioned it looking like a typical tank round with domed end caps.
No other visible issues I see that needs to be addressed.
Anyone else have any thoughts on what may need to be checked to try eliminate my water seepage?
BTW: Mine does not show a broken fuse link like the one shown