Originally Posted by papamcgown
I have the 2013 model and really like it, but dumps are not very convienent.
I have 3 valves in back behind tires (1 actually dumps though the front sewer connection as you have noticed) & 2 dump valves up front. Don't remember which are which & camper is at dealer fixing a couple of minor problems before camping season.
As said you have to look up under flooring-frame to find one of the rear dump valves.
I did eventually figure out where the last dump valve was -- which was right behind that skirt. I was sitting right in front of it...but it was blocked so I never found it. Plus, my labels and handle colors were all out or sorts...so that wasn't helping. But...for those that have this model, here is how the valves/outlets work on the 346QBUD:
From front to back:
- Forward most dump valve is the gray for the front bathroom
- Next valve, working your way backwards, is the black for the front bathroom
- Then the handle that goes through the frame under the side skirt -- which dumps the galley and the half bath sink -- which share a gray tank
- Then the half bath black tank
- Last and most rearword handle is the gray for the outside kitchen if so equipped
The front sewer connection has the front gray and black tanks running to it plus the galley/half bath gray tank coming into it from the side.
The rear sewer connection only has the half bath black and outside kitchen.
This took a lot of time to figure out which patience from my wife as she dumped water into each orifice and i pulled handles to map what went where. That some of the labels were swapped and handle colors out of whack really messed me up for a while. We did all this before we really used the camper -- so I only had plain water running through the system.
Ours is equipped with a washer/dryer hookup. Not sure where the W/D dumps into -- but i would guess the same as the front bathroom gray. No idea, though.