Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2015, 05:55 PM   #1
RVPP's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Whiting, NJ
Posts: 95
Thetford Aqua-Magiv V toilet

I'm replacing the water module in my Thetford Aqua-Magic toilet and I need to replace the gasket at the 'L' that connects to the toilet. Does anyone know the proper name for this gasket.
Thanks in advance, Paul
RVPP is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 PM.