Old 06-08-2014, 09:03 PM   #11
First time I tried to use my pump I had only put about half a tank of water in. It just wasn't enough for the first time using it to get primed. After I filled it all the way it got primed and then after that i could use the pump with only 1/3 a tank or even less.

Evereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #12
Send a message via Skype™ to dhatfield6
Irony, after your suggestion I am able to completely purge the air from the lines. I I found that the valve installed for the antifreeze fill line was not holding in the closed position, thus causing the pump to suck air. I capped the intake line and wala, instantly had potable water and the pump cycled off immediately as it should. thanks again

Doug & Kim
2013 Forest River Thunderbolt XLR 380 AMP, 2013 Ford SD F-450 DRW 4WD CC 172" King Ranch
2012 H-D FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited, 2004 H-D FXSTDSE2 Screamin Eagle Deuce
[FONT=Arial]Trips in 2013-(4) Nights Camped-(56) Trips in 2014-(5), Nights Camped-(60)
Trips in 2015-(4) Nights Camped-(44) Trips in 2016-(2) Nights Camped-(17)
dhatfield6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #13
AWESOME!! least u didnt have to pull the pump, disassemble pump, curse in futility at said pump, then put it all back together before u figured it out!!...haha..and THAT is the beauty of these forums. can (usually) let someone else pave the way to a solution with their frustration and just get to the solutions part of an issue!...

sent from fat fingers via a space dish thing with no regard to grammer.

2015 F350 Platinum Fx4 6.7 Diesel Dually. B&W turnover, B&W Companion, air bags and wireless controller.
2015 Heartland Road Warrior 420 Rt
2012 f250 Fx4 6.7 Diesel crew cab tinted n tuned
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote

fresh water, pump, water, water pump