Old 07-21-2015, 07:50 AM   #11
Check all faucets,,, make sure there is no air in the system !!!

Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:30 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Mark Ulmer View Post
Hi, everyone. Last week, I was camping with my Rockwood MiniLite 2109S in a state park that had no water hookup. So, I filled my freshwater tank and turned on the water pump. Everything worked fine. However, just occasionally (maybe once or twice a day), I would hear the water pump running even though I wasn't asking for any water. When this happened, it would only run for a second or so and then shut off right away. I checked for dripping faucets, but they were all securely closed. I also checked as best I could for leaks in any water lines, but couldn't find any. Any idea why this happens?
x2 on the check valve leak.

If you looked at an exploded view of the pump, you see the inlet and outlet check valves are most often an umbrella style. Outlet check valve holds line pressure as does your city water check valve. If you see no leakage from city water fill (or its capped off)and none from your faucets, connections or terlit, that is most likely what you're looking at. Depens how annoying that seepage is to you whether you fix it or ignore it

jeff64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:30 PM   #13
Very small leak somewhere in the system and sooner or later you will find some water dripping out. In my case some yahoo put a screw through a water line while installing an access panel at the factory. Finally discovered where when water dripped out of the front cap!
phillyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:50 PM   #14
Georgia Frog Rally 2017
No reason to leave on all the time. Like turn it off I do. Later RJD

2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2015--46
Days booked for 2016--60
Days camped in 2016 so far 51
aceinspp is online now   Reply With Quote

pump, water, water pump