Old 06-28-2015, 11:55 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gchaine View Post
Toilet still clogged, got a hose a good 12 feet up the outlet pipe, good amount of wet wipes came out, not to much poo unfortunately.
Keep at it until you get all the stuff out.

Old 06-28-2015, 12:05 PM   #32

Got it, got a bunch of wet wipes and poo, Also a handful of black Beatles. Used a combination of the hose from outside and a per form ( 6 foot peace of twisted metel for holding wire) down the toilet for two hours and boom poo title wave. Thanks for the input. Gordon.

Old 06-28-2015, 12:22 PM   #33

Good now put 10-15 gallons of water in there WITH THE VALVE closed and some of this.

Camco TST Blue Enzyme Toilet Chemical, 32oz - Walmart.com
Old 06-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Idaho View Post
Good now put 10-15 gallons of water in there WITH THE VALVE closed and some of this.

Camco TST Blue Enzyme Toilet Chemical, 32oz - Walmart.com
Will do
Old 06-28-2015, 01:14 PM   #35

Great effort and teamwork! Not a fun task and one that is dreaded by all of us. Although, I have a built in tank flush, I always carry a Flush King just in case. I had an issue with wet wipes clogging the sticks n' brick toilet...you need to make sure that guests also know the toilet rules!
lakejumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:20 PM   #36

rule of thumb

I read once, if you want to put it in the toilet, try this first

put some water in the sink. put a piece of the paper in the water wait about 10 seconds, use your hand and slosh the paper about for about 10 seconds, if it starts to dissolve, it is safe for the toilet, if not, don't use it! This is how I buy my paper, not all paper is marked sewer safe, but this test works.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:48 PM   #37

Cottonelle flushable cleaning cloths will break down in water. Try one in a jar of water let it set for a minute or two give it a shake and it breaks into little pieces.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:52 PM   #38
Mod free 5er

Just eliminate the problem entirely and put paper products in the trash can and empty daily. We use the same brand in the camper that we use at home. Don't have to worry about it!
Old 06-28-2015, 01:55 PM   #39
Weekender

Now I know that you have received lots of suggestions, but my wife has one more for you. Only use TP made for RV toilets. She calls it the Angel paper, because it disappears in your hands with even the slightest amount of moisture in the air! We learned our lesson years ago when we tried Charmin. That required a lot of sweat and agony to get out of the tank and hose. Sometimes using that TP is like not using any at all! So keep lots of soap and water on hand.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:17 PM   #40

Pluged Toilet Black Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
I am just surprised that they clogged things up so fast, I guess, unless they were really wadded up.

I know I added it late but did you actually dump and open all the valves and all.. Just want to make sure the tank is just not full.

I think the problem is at the Valve and your unit should flush any thing back from that area if you have lots of water pressure......Wipes should NOT be flushed down the toilet..They also will block the septic systems at any CG! Get a big Tub and push backwards from the outside and stand back!!!!!!