Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3
What kind of valves on a 36ckts


I tried searching but I can't find exactly what I'm looking for so I figured I would ask the pros.

My black tank won't close all the way so the liquid trickles out and the solid stuff stays put. To combat this I put a manual pull valve on the termination where I hook up the hose going to the sewer. No big deal but this means I can't leave my gray tanks open.

I live in the camper so I searched around and found a guy who will come out a fix it, but he wants to know what kind of valve it is in case it needs to be repaired or replaced. I have contorted my body every way I can and I can't get a good look at these things so I was wondering if any of you might happen to know what brand they are.

I have to call FR tomorrow to get the authorization for the guy to do the work so I can ask then, I guess. But I figured I'd try here too.

Thank you in advance.

cgxterra is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.