When to winterize?
I live in SE WI and have always winterized my own TT. I usually use it until the end of November for hunting, when we can have consistent temps at or below freezing. I usually winterize when we are forecasted to have nights below freezing, which is coming soon. Would I be able to wait unitl it is consistently below freezing, such as, all day long. The reason I ask is because when I use the TT for hunting in November, I usually have already winterized by then, and thus, do not use the water system anymore. Am I being overly cautious? Can I wait to winterize until it is really cold day in and day out, or should I be doing it when we have night after night of temps in the mid 20's? I don't want to risk damage to the water system, but I also don't want to "shut it down" too early, if I could still be using it.
2012 Forest River Wildwood 32BHDS
2010 Toyota Tundra Crewmax