Old 04-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #11
water heater

Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Summer position

Attachment 27755
I was told to open the top and bottom value and leave the middle close because if you don't you will get only warm water not hot.I read a lot of us having problems with there dealers.I have to say my dealer has took care of me every time I call them.

2012 21' FR Micro Lite FBRS
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2012 24 nites 2016 16 nites
2013 25 nites
2014 14 nites
2015 16 nites
BillyBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #12
I can't say thank you enough to everyone for your support. I'm an IT professional and belong to dozens of different forums. Your help last night was extremely helpful and refreshing.

Turns out my problem was a conglomeration of several things. The water valves were set improperly set on the water heater lines and the water pump was not operating properly.

I corrected the valve settings (Thanks Ron and Amy), then had to prime my water pump. Once I got it reprised the water started flowing properly. I soon had the water heater filled and we were in business! Thanks again to everyone for your help. It's turned out to be a wonderful weekend and our first camping trip will be considered a success!

Darren and Donna

Toad Haul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
GREAT to hear !

Good luck and have fun for those of us whom cannot yet !
Come on weather !!!!!!!!!

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote