Old 06-13-2015, 10:12 PM   #11

Looks like a Standard O/S Shower Assy.Door! Youroo!!

Old 06-13-2015, 10:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout3351 View Post
Previous owner put this cover on one of two gravity fill openings. (he removed the second tank and covered the fill hole) I have been looking for another one as I reinstalled the second tank and added a second fill valve. I have taken the pictures with me to RV stores with no luck. I really like the setup and the ability to lock the door.
Like Youroo said it looks like a outside shower hatch that has been cut. I have looked at some others used for either plumbing or electrical cord hatch. It looks like there is a shim that is behind it is that correct and what is it made of? It need to be about 3/4" away from trailer and will work.
I want to keep to a RV style of hatch material and color.

Old 06-13-2015, 10:52 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalohunter View Post
That sounds like a good idea...
I just had mine apart to fix the fill problem mentioned by other owners. If you have the problem with the fresh water tank not filling it is fixable by opening up the under belly and straightening the filler tube and the vent tube. I made a little ramp with some light weight wood to support the tubes.
I filled my tank today and sanitized it. Had no problems with filling and could use full water flow. Filled up in no tme.
Old 06-13-2015, 11:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout3351 View Post
Previous owner put this cover on one of two gravity fill openings. (he removed the second tank and covered the fill hole) I have been looking for another one as I reinstalled the second tank and added a second fill valve. I have taken the pictures with me to RV stores with no luck. I really like the setup and the ability to lock the door.
This looks like the one you have. What is the black stuff around it?

RV camper Electrical Access Compartment Door Power Cord Hatch with Lock | eBay
Old 07-12-2015, 08:23 AM   #15

I came back to this thread to see if anyone had found a cover like I have on my Work and Play toyhauler. I thought I had posted more info on the one I have as requested but don't see it here. I apologize for not doing that. It has a formed rubber gasket around it that spaces it away from the trailer side by about 1/2 to 3/4". I thought I had posted the inside and outside dimensions of the gasket, but again, I guess I didn't. I will have to remeasure if anyone is interested in that info. I hate getting old and forgetful.

Tags
fresh water, water